An error message is shown up
- 11807, 3305: File creation failed due to insufficient storage space. Go to [Settings] > [General] > [iPhone Storage] and delete unnecessary apps or organize your Photos app to free up enough storage space.
- 11847: Please do not close VDIT or switch to other apps.
- 11841: Sometimes, there may be issues with calculating the time of multiple clips. Try saving it without any applied Speed Curve or Transition. If it saves properly after removal, you can add Speed Curves and Transitions and continue editing.
- 11821: Failed to save a video due to the files used while editing. Some of these files had unpredictable errors. Try saving again, after excluding files or edits that may have problems.
- 11800: The operation could not be completed due to unknown reasons.
If it keeps happening, please kindly send us an email(email@example.com) to solve the issue with the information below.
- Screen recording of full editing work process
- Original file
We will look into them and will assist you to resolve the issue.
I can't save some specific files
Have you used another camera, not the iPhone camera?
We assume that this can be occurred due to:
iOS version/VDIT version
VDIT works the best with the latest iOS version. if you are using the old version, we recommend you to update the iOS. Please check the VDIT version as well.
If you didn't use a video taken by iPhone, it won't be able to edit because of the specific issue that your file has. If. you have used CCTV, car cam, etc, there's a possibility that your video has its own FPS. If you change the FPS, you will be able to edit the video without any problem.
How to change FPS
- Import the file to VDIT
- Save it without any editing
If you follow these steps, your video will have FPS that would work on VDIT. If you have changed FPS already, please import the video that you saved from VDIT and edit it again!
I tried all solution, but still doesn't work
If you still experience difficulty after trying this, please kindly send us the information below at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Original file
- Screen recording of the editing process
- The error message you got at the end(If you got it)
We will look into them and will assist you in resolving the issue. If you don't have installed VDIT yet, please try downloading it to look around all the features. Thank you!